[GRASS5] broken links in documentation and s.vol.rst

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Thu Jun 21 03:45:59 EDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 08:34:21AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> it would be perfect to update them in CVS (only?):
> html/grass_commandlist.html
>
> Then it appears on the web automagically.

Ahh, I see you have the index linking into the man page directory.  Did
a little search and replace on the href's?  I'll try to update it
tomorrow then (must sleep).

Been playing with XSL transformations, and they could really work out
nicely (once I figure out all the syntax). Should be easier to write the
transformation stylesheet to produce xhtml than to code up a complicated
program that'd break anytime the structure of the XML was changed
slightly (well, so would the XSL, but it should be much easier to
update).  Figure if I can get the syntax worked out, we'd only need a
little shell script to call "xsltproc" (part of libxslt).  Well, more on
this later...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>