[GRASS5] Re: [winGRASS] cannot find Init.sh

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu May 31 19:29:46 EDT 2001

Ziyadin,

I've redirected this email to the grass5 list (but cc'd to the wingrass list in
case you aren't subscribed to grass5 yet).  As Markus said it is more
appropriate there.

Often when a large number of modules don't compile, there is a problem with
compiling one of the core libraries.  libgis and libraster are likely culprits.
Dependencies for compiling these libraries are largely checked by the configure
program.  These will likely show up as errors in the linking process.  If so,
let us know the error messages from the gmake5 process, as described by Markus,
and from the configure step.

Malcolm