[GRASS5] Driver Update

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed May 2 08:04:37 EDT 2001

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 05:14:01PM +0700, Justin Hickey wrote:
> Hi Glynn
>
> Glynn Clements wrote:
> > "c" changed from a "char" to an "int" when the "switch" was made into
> > a separate function (process_command()).
> >

> Yes! Yes! I can render again!!! :-)
>
> Thank you Glynn! I have now sucessfully rendered raster, vector and site
> data to a monitor. Everything seems fine so far!
>
> Thanks again!

Great! After these breaking news that the new Xdriver works on SGI
again and all the other fixes from last days, let's discuss what's
left for the GRASS 5.0.0.

I think it would be good to get out 5.0.0pre1 quickly to the public.
Now I will migrate all bugs from BUGS into RT for better management.

Bernhard, may I ask you to write a small (cronjob) script to feed
the RT contents into CVS? Then RT can be the only bug assembling point.

Regards

 Markus