[GRASS5] RE: Thanks....

ptmlicence ptmlicence at brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Tue Oct 23 00:59:14 EDT 2001

Hi Ian.

I've CC'ed your questions to the Grass list in the hope that the experts
will be able to give you more helpful answers than I am able.

Grass list people - Ian has recently got Grass up and running under Windows
XP and needs some help to get up to speed using it on an interesting project
in Canada.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.