[GRASS5] releasebranch - help

Radim Blazek Radim.Blazek at dhv.cz
Wed Sep 12 08:39:27 EDT 2001

Hi,

I wanted to fix one bug in ps.map (src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/ps_area.c).
In default/devel branch everything seems to be OK. In release branch (?)
which is tagged here: Treleasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0
(cmd/CVS/Tag) I had run:

cvs commit -m "shift set to 0 for non LL" ps_area.c
Checking in ps_area.c;
/grassrepository/grass/src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/ps_area.c,v  <--  ps_area.c
new revision: 1.1.4.1; previous revision: 1.1
done

But I cannot check that through cvs-web interface. It is not in
any of following tags (branches?):
releasebranch_5_0_0
releasebranch_500
releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0
releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0
grassreleasebranch_5_0_0

I am doing something wrong, could somebody help me?
I know, I am bit late in bugfixing in release branch, but it is important
bug and I had no time (and I have no time) for grass in last moths.

Thanks.

Radim