[GRASS5] site time stamp

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 28 08:42:29 EDT 2001

Markus,

your are right, I had it all wrong .
As far as I know, there is no document readily available on the site
format (supposedly it is in the programmers manual, but that is not easily
accessible
unless you know it). I will prepare a html document with the description of
ascii formats
and it should be put at
http://grass.itc.it/gdp/html_grass5/index.html
into reference manual section (and fix it in chapter 7).
I will ask others to review it to make sure that it is right.

thanks a lot ,

Helena