[GRASS5] s.proj site header

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Fri Sep 28 23:35:10 EDT 2001

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:08:56 -0500, Helena <hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

[snip]
> >A new implementation seen in s.in.shape is there, but commented.
> what do you mean by this?
>
> >The time stamp facility does not appear to work at present.
> I found this in manual for s.in.shape - does this mean that the time
> stamp
> associated with the shape file is not imported?

If you figure out how to use the sites timestamp interface (or if
it works), let me know.  When I've mucked with sites programs, I
could never get anything useful to happen.  I'm not sure if the
documentation is just poor, or if there's a real bug in the
implementation.  I never spent much time trying to figure it
out, as most the sites modules I've worked on never supported
that header to begin with (I was trying to add it).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>