[GRASS5] Branching for 5.0.0 ahead

rgrmill at rt66.com rgrmill at rt66.com
Mon Apr 22 16:42:55 EDT 2002

Bernhard wrote:

> > > Work in progress that I've noticed:
> > > 	- d.zoom 	Radim
> > > 	- m.in.e00	Michel
> > > 	- proj		Roger
> >
> > also:
> The next two seem to be subprojects of the proj update:
> >  - m.proj[2] needs the datum update to be synchonized with
[rsv].proj
> >    (it is easier to explain to users that datum transform is not
there than
> >     telling them which modules are updated already - which is great
indeed)
> >  - html pages need update for the nad2nad

The proj library is updated in everything but the make process, which I
think is in Glynn's capable hands.

The module update and changes to the html documentation are done except
for m.proj and m.proj2, both of which should still work as documented.
I'll change those as my schedule permits and let you know.

I think too that something might need to be done with or about
v.in.dlg.scs.

Roger Miller