[GRASS5] How to create the tarball.

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Apr 29 10:48:39 EDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:53:06PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:47:32PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:

[html pages]
> > The best would be to connect that to
> > src/CMD/lists/GRASS
> > So far I have no idea how to do that. Also the pages
> >  html/*.html
> > should be generated automatically, based on what is found
> > in
> >  html/html/
> > (which should be based for thr release branch on src/CMD/lists/GRASS).
>
> It should bepossible to find a mechanism here,
> which should make it easier for you and everybody to create
> releasable tarballs from the CVS.

Mhhh, I feel that we are talking about different things.
Creating releasable tarballs from the CVS is more or less
trivial when the release tag is applied.

Above I was refering to the HTML overview pages which require
more manual editing than necessary (I consider this a job to
be done by a clever script, it's always the same).

Markus