[GRASS5] Objections to release 5.0.0stable?

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Aug 9 00:08:25 EDT 2002

Eric G. Miller writes:
 > Even though things aren't perfect, I think it's important to get this
 > release out.  Development has been somewhat stalled lately (myself
 > included) and I think a release would help push it forward (just think
 > of all the new bug reports we'll get ;-)

It would be a good idea for all of us to try to compile the release
candidate.  If any of us have trouble, other people are likely to as
well.

What's the CVS tag to checkout 5.0.0stable (or am I making myself look
silly by asking who's in Grant's tomb?)

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |  New Internet Acronym:
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |