[GRASS5] Objections to release 5.0.0stable?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 9 04:38:44 EDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 06:30:59AM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> First, we should check whether any important fixes still need to be
> merged into the release branch.

Basically we should point the fingers to the people who
did not check in their important bugfixes on the release branch yet.
The procedure is to check it into both branches if the bug fix is
release critical. We leave the non-release critical bug fixes for 5.0.1.

The basic idea is not to merge stuff on the release branch shortly
before release, because nobody tested the release branch then.
It seems that there is no way around that this time, again. :(

	Bernhard