[GRASS5] [bug #915] (grass) src/CMD/head/head.in

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Feb 8 12:07:53 EST 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=915

Subject: src/CMD/head/head.in

Platform: Linux/Intel
Linux distro: Debian
linux cpu: Intel (i486, i586, pentium ...)
Xwindows version: Xfree 4.0.x
Xwindows manager: many
TclTk version: tcl/tk 8.3
grass downloaded at: CVS Server, Germany
grass binary for platform: I compiled the sources myself
grass sources source: yes, I am using the latest GRASS from CVS
c compiler name: gcc

After ./configure, I ran make.  And got zillions of errors about
a bad separator on line 55 of make.rules.  It seems that
src/CMD/head/head.in is the culprit.

<<<<<<< head.in
#LDFLAGS   = @STRIPFLAG@ @LDFLAGS@
LDFLAGS    =
=======
LDFLAGS    = @LDFLAGS@

In the same directory is a file .#head.in.1.37, which has
#LDFLAGS   = @STRIPFLAG@ @LDFLAGS@
LDFLAGS    = @LDFLAGS@

I guess someone did an edit, and didn't quite save it properly.  :-)
I am trying a head.in file that is like the .#head.in.1.37