[GRASS5] Re: Grass GUI

M Lennert fa1079 at qmul.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 12:29:36 EST 2002

On 7 Feb 02, at 14:12, Helena wrote:

> Roger Miller wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Michel Wurtz wrote:
> >
> > > A short list of what I'm dreaming of as a display tool :
> > > + manage layers (add, remove, re-order)
> >
> > This doesn't seem like it would be that difficult.
>
> there is also d.dm to do that (thanks to Radim)

I have a question about d.dm:

Can I create a set and then select the elements of the set I want to
display ? I have the feeling that this is not possible and that I have to
delete the maps I do not want to display. Is this correct ? If it is,
would it be
possible (easily feasible) to include a button for each map and then only
draw those maps that are selected ?

Moritz