[GRASS5] [bug #897] (grass) obviously bug in G_set_cats() function

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Jan 18 12:26:46 EST 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=897

Subject: obviously bug in G_set_cats() function

Hi,

while updating r.param.scale to FP I realized that G_set_cats() function
is not working for 0 values.

Try:
 - r.slope.aspect / aspect map / prec=int
      -> the aspect 0 degree is not labeled although coded in src'es
 - r.param.scale:
      -> feature map doesn't get "Planar" labeled. As a workaround
         I increased all numbers by one (planar, ridge, saddle etc).
         However, now compliance is gone.

Looking briefly into G_set_cats() function I cannot find the problem.
Sounds like a GRASS 4.x story?!

Thanks for someone looking into this..

 Markus