[GRASS5] [bug #907] (grass) configure error

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Jan 26 17:59:04 EST 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=907

Subject: configure error

Platform: Linux/Intel
Linux distro: Debian
linux cpu: Intel (i486, i586, pentium ...)
Xwindows version: Xfree 3.3.6
Xwindows manager: AfterStep
TclTk version: various
grass downloaded at: CVS Server, Germany
grass binary for platform: I compiled the sources myself
grass sources source: yes, I am using the latest GRASS from CVS
c compiler name: gcc

Configure script fails to find the correct location of specified Tcl/Tk libraries because it appends the directories specified with `--with-tcl-includes' and `--with-tcl-libs', so that the wrong libraries will still be found first if these are located in the first, default section of the search path. The specified search directories should be searched first, so these should be __prepended__.