[GRASS5] NVIZ TIFF output (rotated 180 degree)

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Thu Mar 7 08:20:18 EST 2002

Markus,

I had noticed that in the past. The place to look for this problem is in
the ogsf library, in gsd_img_tif.c. This file contains the TIFF header
info. Probably something in the header is wrong or the actaul image is
being written wrong (rows / columns).

Hopefully it is something simple.

--
Bob Covill