[GRASS5] GRASS web site layout

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Mar 20 09:16:42 EST 2002

Hi,

most of the web pages should be (a sort of) clean now:

 - elimitated 17 web pages by merging interesting stuff into
   other pages (now we have 42 instead of 59 pages...)
 - fixed lot's of broken links, thanks to
    http://validator.w3.org/checklink
 - cleaned up page structures, I tried to tidy up and simplify
 - improved "advanced search" which can optionally be restricted
   now to the man pages or a certain mailing list (further restrict
   suggestions welcome)

So, if you have ideas to condense it again, find broken links,
find bad english, please let me know. Those of you with CVS
access may directly modify the pages:

To get them, set the CVSROOT variable (with your CVS ID), then
    cvs -z3 co web

Thanks,

 Markus

PS: Probably now we can start to think about applying the menu to
all pages as well as CSS etc.