[GRASS5] Tarball?!!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 7 12:46:53 EDT 2002

Now that we've got every developer a chance to check the release
branch version and nobody cried, we should do a beta release.

I've watched the CVS committs in the last days and I'm think
that we can release the branch as grass5.0.0.

Some people have committed bug fixes to both branches
most of the other bug fixes and enhancement can happily go into 5.0.1.

Markus,
can you create a tarball of the release branch? grass5.0.0pre4
Please only create the tarball first.
Then we can check if people can build binaries.

Or can you give us a schedule when you will be able to do this?

Thanks,
	Bernhard