[GRASS5] documentation

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed May 8 00:17:04 EDT 2002

Moritz Lennert writes:
 > So, as an example, Russ's HOWTO (thank you Russ for having been
 > declared volunteer ;-))

I'd rather fix the code so it's easy to use than warn people about why
something is going to trip them up.

Rather than saying "Watch out for the loose board on the bottom step
of the stairs", I have a hammer.  Now if I could only find those
nails.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | Okay, enough is enough!
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Can we PLEASE all stop