[GRASS5] Re: [GRASS-CVS] CVS update: grass/src/mapdev/v.llabel

Roger Miller rgrmill at rt66.com
Thu May 9 07:02:48 EDT 2002

On Thursday 09 May 2002 01:11, Radim wrote:

> Sorry Roger, I don't want to discourage you, to contribute to grass,
> but module should be probably run, before changes are commited,

I thought I made it clear to the list that I was currently unable to test the
change, but I was encouraged to commit the change anyway.  After all, the
code was broken to start with and committing still broken code didn't make
anything worse and had a chance of helping.

> and that all fixes in release branch MUST be commited to HEAD, is
> obvious (I hope, am I right? - I never know what will be the future
> of branches).

I committed it to the release branch because discussion on this list lead me
to believe the release branch would be merged back into HEAD after the
release was made.  If we can work only on release-critical bugs and we have
to commit to both branches then the release branch would seem to be
superfluous.

Roger Miller