[GRASS5] Tarball?!!

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri May 10 02:51:12 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 06:02:33AM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:

> Markus Neteler wrote:
>
> > any objections for creating the source tarball of the release branch?
> >
> > If not, I'll do that tomorrow morning Italian/Central European time.
>
> We should check whether any of the recent changes should be
> incorporated into the release. A complete list of the differences
> between the head and the release branch follows.

[snip]
> src/raster/r.what/
>
> 	Increase NFILES

there was a limit to 14 files. I have tested with 110 files without
problems.

> 	Fix potential compile error (trailing garbage)
It seems that especially iPAQ-gcc is very sensitive to compiler warnings
while Linux/iX86 happily continues. It's a fix.

[...no comment]
> src/display/devices/windows
>
> 	Use gmake5
> 	Various fixes

If the fix re-enables winGRASS, we should consider a sync.

[...no comment]
> src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/tkInt8.0p2.h
> src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/tkInt8.0.2.h
> src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/tkInt8.0.5.h
> src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/togl.c
>
> 	Add tkInt8.0.5.h

This should be also in release

> src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script
> src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/nviz_init.c
>
> 	Load state file ("state=") option

Did anyone test that except me? Here it works well and
does not look like a dangerous change.

> html/html/m.in.e00.html
>
> 	Document -t switch
> 	Additional comments regarding raster (GRID) files

Should be sync'ed.

> html/html/d.extend.html
>
> 	Change format of Huidae's email address

Should be sync'ed.