[GRASS5] [bug #1045] (grass) New r.mapcalc bug in G5pre4

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed May 15 06:42:07 EDT 2002

This looks like a similar problem that we have with the new r.mapcalc - in our case the problem was
spaces. It appears that the new r.mapcalc has some changes in how it interprets the expression which
is breaking old scripts - I think that it should be fixed (or reverted to pre3 version?- what else is different compared to pre3?

Helena