[GRASS5] v.merge

VENKATARAMANAN RAJAGOPALAN vrajagop at du.edu
Tue May 21 17:06:47 EDT 2002

I was trying to merge two vector files after performing the v.rmedge
function.  The v.merge function never got throught and I decided to take a
look at it and found that the mapset say 'root' is being added to the end
of the input and hence the file that was supposed to be opened was say
like /usr/local/grass5/data/root/dig_cats/fields at root. I took care of this
using a strtok and took off the rest of the string starting from the @
symbol.  It again crashed and I found that the sscanf was behaving
erroneously..I had to relplace this...was there anyone else who had
experienced the same or is it my configuration???

Thanks
Venkat