[GRASS5] New feature: GRASS-specific completion for bash

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Fri May 24 06:04:09 EDT 2002

On Friday 24 May 2002 05:51 am, Alexandre Sorokine wrote:
> Here it is: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~sorokine/complete/

I have just tested. I like that, it is the feature, I was waiting for.
Few notes:
1) Order of options is obviously alphabetical, may be, that the original
order, coded in module is better? It is based on importance of options.
2) Maybe somehow distinguish optional and required options (map x [type=])
in list.
3) My wish is to have completion for map names - is it possible?

Radim