[GRASS5] problems with [rsv].proj

rgrmill rgrmill at rt66.com
Fri May 24 19:09:29 EDT 2002

Folks,

I committed changes to datum_shift.c to test for null values of the datum names.  I also committed changes to correct the "dubious behavior" that Eric pointed out in r.proj and did the same for v.proj and s.proj.

I compiled the code and ran the updated r.proj without problems.  I have not run v.proj or s.proj.  Further, all my test locations have their datum and ellipse specified, so they don't actually test the new code.  In brief, more testing is advisable.

Roger Miller