[GRASS5] I18N for GRASS: continued discussion

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:20:31 EST 2002

Markus and others

I haven't had time to test the fixes but please make sure that the updates
for the new r.mapcalc are there, especially that it writes the expression
into
the history file of the newly created raster and that it behaves in the
same way as the old one
in interactive mode (with > prompt when a series of expressions is
written).
I know that Glynn has added these modifications but it would be useful to
run few tests
with r.mapcalc - I will try to get to it but I have had all kinds of
troubles with updating
and compiling the experimental version so I am not sure whether I can do it
in time
for the release. I agree that 5.0.1 should be released soon (besides other
things, working with r.mapcalc
without having the expression written in history file has proven quite a
problem for us
and other heavy users of r.mapcalc may have troubles too).

thank you,

Helena