[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:5080] Re: r3out.v5d(?) problem

John Harrop johnh at sjgeophysics.com
Tue Nov 26 18:08:14 EST 2002

Markus, Eric and Jaro:

I moved this thread to the dev list since it seems to be heading that
way ;-)

Thanks for your responses.  Our group is most interested in the 3D
volumetric and vector support and since we need to test for internally
written code I think we can probably help with testing.   I'll take a
look at the current CVS and re-read the programmers manual.  I've been
looking at source navigator and considering using it  - anyone else
tried it or have other comments?

Is the row-col problem specifically described anywhere?  Or is it just
as fast to browse the source?

Cheers,

John Harrop