[GRASS5] FreeGIS-CD

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 14 09:14:33 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 02:17:12PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Related to the recent 5.0.2 release we need volunteers
> to provide binaries for
>
>  - SGI/Irix
>  - winGRASS
>       - X11 display driver
>       - generic display driver
>  - Mac OSX
>
> Some RPMs (Linux/x86 and PPC) are probably generated for
> the next FreeGIS release?

The next FreeGIS-CD (v1.2.3) is in the test period
and will contain GRASS 5.0.1 to make sure we release stable packages
with basic testing.

We don't produce PPC rpms anymore, the last FreeGIS-CD for PPC was 1.0.4.
This is because of the low demand for it.

If you thing we are doing an important job and you're using the packages.
We appreciate tipping: http://freegis.org/about-paying.en.html :)

	Bernhard