[GRASS5] color table

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Wed Aug 27 00:43:29 EDT 2003

Markus Neteler wrote:

> > OK, are you going to submit it to CVS?

Yes.

> If yes, should it go into the release branch?

Yes, once we're satisfied that it's correct.

> If possible, I would like to release 5.0.3 tomorrow or
> Thursday latest (then I am out of town for more than a week).

I'd like more time to look at the changes. Note that nobody has posted
a comprehensive summary of what's actually changed. I'm fairly sure
that some of those changes don't belong in the release branch (e.g.
Mike's MinGW stuff in src/general/init/chk_dbase.c, possibly
elsewhere).