[GRASS5] CygWIN: compilation of current CVS HEAD?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Feb 5 13:10:13 EST 2003

Hi,

today we tried to compile the current CVS HEAD on Win2K/Cygwin
and faced some strange problems happening in
src/CMD/generic/gmake.sh

We used
sh -x /usr/local/bin/gmake5
to see the problem.
Probably it is related to the latest change for .cc files?

Problem:
The 'sort -u' in row 285 says "file not found".

We are trying to recompile an existing and updated CVS HEAD
version (last compilation was some weeks ago, successful).

Perhaps someone else could try the latest CVS HEAD on his/her
cygwin to see if it is a local problem here?

Thanks,

 Markus Neteler