[GRASS5] [bug #1731] (grass) can't make on grass5.0.1 on X11 (Mac)

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue Mar 11 04:21:56 EST 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1731

Subject: can't make on grass5.0.1 on X11 (Mac)

Platform: other
grass obtained from: Other (CDROM etc) Grass 5.0.0v2 from OpenOSX
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 5.0.1

Please enter error description here (and your name)

I have downloaded the update 5.0.1 from baylor site, but ./configure finished with

configure: error: *** Unable to locate Tk includes.

make

returns

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

I have also tried make Makefile.in

returns

make: Nothing to be done for 'Makefile.in'.

so trying make install

returns

make: Nothing to be done for 'install'

I am a little lost as to where I can repair this.