[GRASS5] problem with G_get_null_value_row &/or mapset searches in my own program

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon May 5 06:02:45 EDT 2003

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 10:29:06AM +0200, Roger Bivand wrote:
[...]
> As far as I can see using cflow (an old but trusted utility for printing a
> graph of a function's call hierarchy) G_get_null_value_row() does not call
> G_get_cellhd(), nor do any of the functions called by it all the way
> through its call hierarchy.
>
> Although this isn't relevant here, Markus did ask me to remind him about
> cflow, which, since it comes from the same era as much of the code (at
> least in libes/gis), does show what is calling what, or what is called by
> what if inverted.

The code of CFLOW is here:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cflow.html
(get the original package and the patches)

As a dependency also get:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/debianutils.html
(you need to install only 'tempfile' from that package as far as I remember).

Then run
cflow file.c

Thanks for the hint, Roger,

 Markus