[GRASS5] [bug #1857] (grass) Provide Mobile Phone Battery

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri May 9 06:12:18 EDT 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1857

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--e67c1124-0f6e-4833-8e21-13daaa136623

Dear All

This mail is come from China .We can provide all kinds of Mobile Phone =
Battery for you . If it trespass upon your time I am sorry and please cancel =
it .

Our company established in 2001, is a professional OEM manufacturer and =
hi-tech private-run joint-stock company that specializes in researching, =
developing, manufacturing and marketing the mobile phone battery .We obtained =
the international quality certification ISO9001 of T=A8=B9V quality systems =
in 2000.

  At present, the company consists of over 300 staffs. There are over 20 =
officers and R&D experts, 96% of whom are junior college or above. the =
company owns a plant of 1000 square meter, several product lines for Li-ion =
batteries and advanced equipments for production and inspection.
We have a no long history . But we are more special in this fields .  SAYO =
has won the support and trust of the electronic industry and more and more =
the users depend on prominent development capacity, stable quality, and =
perfect service after sale.

 We will keep the spirit of BEST QUALITY, REASONABLE PRICE, PUNCTUAL =
DELIVERY, GOOD CREDIT, SCIENTIFIC MANAGEMENT and provide higher quality =
product and better service to clients and mobile phone manufacturers.    =
Customers' satisfaction in all sides is the perpetual pursuit of SAYO ! YOU =
ANY ENQUIRY ARE WELCOME  !

your any enquiry are welcome .

Contact person : Mr Wei

E-mail : yuqingqing at vip.sina.com

    DEMO=B0=E6=B1=BE=B7=A2=CB=CD

--e67c1124-0f6e-4833-8e21-13daaa136623--