GRASS web pages - was: Re: [GRASS5] v.in.dwg license problem

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat May 17 13:38:45 EDT 2003

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 03:34:04PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 10:21:07PM +1200, H Bowman wrote:
> > > I do not understand what the big difficulty would be to put
> > > modules such as v.in.dwg in a special modules / special page (such as
> > > http://grass.itc.it/grass_addons.html).
>
> I suggest a page name clearly making a difference between
> addons that can completely operate with Free Software
> and "contrib" ones, that cannot.

Again a volunteer is needed. I consider to significantly reduce
my web sites efforts (have done this for years now and the move
to CVS really didn't help yet:

CVS grassweb Contributors sorted by name:
andreas    1
bernhard  20
carl       1
helena     9
markus   730
moritz     9
radim      7
serek      4
SUM:     781

)
Thanks to above contributors (except me of course)!

In the past I got three or more promises for (substancial) help, but
with zero result.

So pages will get just outdated in the future if nobody participates...

Sorry, I just took this chance to point out this problem.

Cheers

 Markus