[GRASS5] Re: GIS Cafe News for May 22, 2003, DID YOU ALL GET THIS?

Morten Hulden morten at ngb.se
Fri May 23 09:20:32 EDT 2003

Maybe I am reacting just because I can't apply my Bayesian filter on
mail like this, maybe I just want this to go into the archive, or maybe I
want to know if others find this acceptable just because it happens to be
our special interest:

On Fri, 23 May 2003 gis_news_letter at ibsystems.com wrote:

<snip>
> Cafe News is a service for GIS professionals. GISCafe respects your
online time and Internet privacy.
<snip>

Thanks, but I have not opted in for this. Be the cause however just and
topics interesting, I dislike companies and organizations that grab my
email address from mailing list archives and start spamming me.

A one time announcement with an opt-in would have been a different matter,
but regular unsolicited ... no.