[GRASS5] [bug #2173] (grass) Compiling under Mandrake 9.1

Laura Toma ltoma at bowdoin.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:22:57 EDT 2003

Hi,

As far as I can tell all the compile problems with r.terraflow are
because of the #include lines.
With gcc3.2 and 3.3 all  #include <X.h> should be replaced with #include
<X>.
Also, the header strstream.h is deprecated, and should be replaced with
sstream.

With 3.2 these problems can be postponed with the compile flag
-Wno-deprecated. Not sure about 3.3. I will try to install 3.3 and
 compile it.

In any case the code should be fixed to compile without warnings (and
errors).. I'll  be working on it.

-Laura