[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1560] Re: back ground

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 22:33:55 EST 2003

> Next thing to tackle is the black background in the PNG driver.
> Again I am not sure how to do that. It seems to be a change needed
> in PNG/Graph_Set.c

while we're on the PNG driver, there's a bug in it somewhere which makes
R_polygon_rel and R_polygon_abs draw one pixel too far to the right and
one pixel too far down.
Presumably in src/display/devices/PNGdriver/Polygn_abs.c ?

e.g.
http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/bad_png_driver.png

seen in d.legend, d.histogram, and d.colortable ...

Drawing commands pass the same coordinates regardless of driver..
(ie it isn't different window size used for setting the coordinate?)

?,
Hamish