[GRASS5] comparison of grass and arcinfo

Tue Apr 20 04:59:50 EDT 2004

On Saturday 17 April 2004 22:58, Saurabh Data wrote:
> Dear Users
>
> Is there any documentation published for comparison of features ,
> functionality and analusis of GRASS as with ESRI ArcInfo ?

I am not aware of any comparison but you might have a look at:

@book{Wadsworth:1999,
	title = {Geographical Information Systems for Ecology.},
	publisher = {Addison Wesley Longman},
	author = {Wadsworth, R. and Treweek, J.},
	year = {1999}
}

all examples are done with GRASS and ArcInfo (and Idrisi).

regards Martin