[GRASS5] NVIZ and Tcltk fix for Debian

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 3 12:59:35 EDT 2004

Paolo Cavallini has worked out a way to get NVIZ working with Debian
installations where it is problematic due to the presence of tcltk 8.4.

I am copying it to the lists for others who may have run into this problem.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671