[GRASS5] Need testers for tcltkgrass update for 5.7

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Aug 17 04:32:10 EDT 2004

Glynn Clements wrote:
>I replaced most commands of the form "exec <cmd> &" with "execute
>cmd". This only applies where the command was called without arguments
>(where the command will typically call G_gui()). Ultimately, I suspect
>that you will need to provide more information than just the name of
>the command.

I installed your new version, but now, all those commands that still use
"exec" are missing the "&" and block the entire tcltkgrass menu while they
are active. When I click on "close", I get an error message (example of
r.sunmask):

child process exited abnormally
child process exited abnormally
    while executing
"exec r.sunmask"
    invoked from within
".main_menu.mb3.m.m9 invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
etc...

This is also true for the d.mon commands which makes them unusable with
the tcltkgrass menu.

Moritz