[GRASS5] PNG driver problem

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Wed Aug 25 03:30:47 EDT 2004

Hamish wrote:

> seems to work fine, no need to resize the NVIZ view window.

Right; I figured out a fix for that at the last moment (the added
".top.canvas makecurrent" after Nstart_zoom in nviz2.2_script).

> The resulting image is still very dark.

That appears to be a lighting issue. The default lighting results in a
large proportion of the image being saturated (i.e. what you would
expect for a scene with multiple full-intensity lights), while the
zoomed image never quite saturates (i.e. what you would expect for a
scene with a single full-intensity light).