[GRASS5] PNG driver problem

David Piasecki piasecda at nv.doe.gov
Wed Aug 25 12:14:43 EDT 2004

I looked around last night and couldn't seem to find the version of the
PNG driver you mentioned. I downloaded the latest 5.3 CVS snapshot, and
the documentation for the PNG driver did not mention any option for
writing to a file other than calling d.mon stop=PNG. Is the
documentation incorrect, or am I looking in the wrong place? Should I
be looking for the latest CVS snapshot of 5.7? I tried, but I wasn't
able to find it, though I'm still somewhat new to CVS. It often feels
like a guessing game when trying to figure out what's available.

Thanks,
David