[GRASS5] PNG driver problem

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Aug 27 01:52:10 EDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 09:14:43AM -0700, David Piasecki wrote:
> Should I
> be looking for the latest CVS snapshot of 5.7? I tried, but I wasn't
> able to find it, though I'm still somewhat new to CVS.

The snapshots are made available here (every saturday renewed):

http://grass.itc.it/download.html#g57
-> CVS source code snapshot

> It often feels
> like a guessing game when trying to figure out what's available.

It's documented here:
http://grass.itc.it/grasscvs.html#access
-> CVS commits mailing list: We have established a "GRASS CVS commit" mailing list. This mailing list distributes "commit messages" from the CVS system. After subscription you will receive a message about every change in GRASS CVS repository along with the related comment.
  -> Archive

Hope this helps,

 Markus