[GRASS5] [bug #...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Dec 1 10:13:07 EST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:24:45AM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Very good idea. I tried to clean up the buglist, but as it is now it's
> confusing and difficult. In fact, I would suggest:
> * 5.0 -> remove all (discontinued, unsupported)

It is better to document the bugs or ask people to try the next version 5.4.0.
After a grace period (say one month) closing can be done without
their reaction.

I have submitted quite a few bugs to Free Software projects
and it is frustrating when your bugs are just closed without proper
explanation.

> * 5.4 -> split bugs / wishes
> * 5.7 -> split bugs / wishes
> It wouls be good if those who submitted bugs could check whether they still
> hold true.

If you think people should do that, ping them over the tracker
and say that the bug will be closed in one month if there is no
reaction.