[GRASS5] How does GRASS stores it topology information?

Flavio flias at ecosconsult.com.br
Tue Feb 10 13:39:40 EST 2004

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for the info. I have read the programmer's manual, but unfortunately it
does not contain the information I was looking for regarding the internal
structure of the dig_plus file (I guess that is where topology information is
stored, right?).
The reason I would like to know this is because I was wondering if it is
possible to store the topology's info on a database instead of in a binary
file.
Do you know where I can get more information on how to do that?
Thanks

Flavio