[GRASS5] fix for problem opening monitor windows from the TclTk menu in WinGRASS

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Feb 12 12:19:36 EST 2004

Looks like Moritz committed the change earlier today, it works fine for
me on both Intel/Linux(RedHat8) and Mac OS X 10.3.

------
Scott W. Mitchell		Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Carleton University, B349 Loeb Building (Office A209)
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON Canada K1S 5B6
+1-613-520-2600 ext 2695 Fax: 1-613-520-4301