[GRASS5] Re: grass5.7.0beta3

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Jun 5 12:12:19 EDT 2004

Radim (or whoever is  most appropriate),

I'd like to make sure that the current version of tcltkgrass is
available for this release. I just got the ID for CVS access from
Bernard Friday afternoon and got the needed static IP at the end of the
day. I am concerned that I can't get everything up and running to
commit my updated tcltkgrass and the few additional scripts it uses
(e.g., r.colors.rules) in before June 9 if I muddle through this on my
own.

If you can give me a set of cookbook commands to do this, I can do it
Monday or Tuesday (June 7-8) when I'm back in the office. Otherwise, if
you prefer, I can send you the tcltkgrass diffs file and the scripts in
a tarball.

The scripts are mainly updates from grass 5.3 and are:
d.monsize
d.out.png
d.resize
d.split
i.image.mosaic
i.oif
i.tm.dehaze
r.blend
r.colors.rules (allows the user to specify rules for colors from a GUI
interface)
r.mapcalculator
r.plane
r.reclass.rules  (allows the user to specify rules for reclassifying
rasters from a GUI interface)
r.recode.rules  (allows the user to specify rules for recoding rasters
from a GUI interface)
r.regression.line

Thanks

Michael
C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA