[GRASS5] [bug #2369] (grass) error during extraction of data in r.waterfea

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Mar 29 12:14:00 EST 2004

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2369

Subject: error during extraction of data in r.waterfea

Platform: other
grass obtained from: Other (CDROM etc)
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources

When I use r.water.fea a error message stop the process in step 3 (extracting topographical data)
the message is like : Extracting data for Basin 1 ........ x%
ERROR value of 134.

In the same time I'ld like to report an other bug on the modul i.pca. When I enter the rasters
maps to use for the PCA and the Output raster and the rescale value. An error message such as
"my raster map" are recognized as valid raster.

Could you help me

Thank