[GRASS5] RE: research questions

CC902020 CC902020 at ntu.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 18:16:19 EST 2004

Just to clear up your worries, this isn't spam, at least to my way of thinking, if people think otherwise then i am sorry for the inconvenience. cc902020 is my university id code, i can see why it would look like a strange email address.

i hope that reasures people, please let me know if there are other issues.

thank you to those who have replied, your comments are greatly appreciated.

regards

gareth (cc902020)