[GRASS5] GRASS -- general info required

Saurabh Data saurabhdata at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:49:40 EST 2004

Dear Users

I am making a researching on available open source systems for spatial data.
As the most popular open source gis (which I could find except mapserver),
I am researching GRASS GIS strengths, capbilities and weakness.
I could find some information on the capabilities of GRASS at
http://grass.itc.it/capabilities.html but still I feel it would be better if
more information is provided on these capabilities.

I am particularly interested in
"data management , image processing, graphics production, spatial modelling,
and visualization" of GRASS GIS.

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Saurabh Data